Re: Start to help with a RFA package (or else)

Thank you for your help, I think I achieved to do my first packaging :D

I have corrected the minimum (FTBFS), do an update to 3.0 (Quilt)
format, build on sid and test the software on stretch which works.
I hope it will be ok.

I have a question: The upstream have not change since 15 years!
Instead of applying patch to make it works on debian, won't it be
better for me to fork the source and correct it directly (for gcc-6
compatibility for instance or this one
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=401440)

Thanks again,

Vincent Carluer