Re: can't upload to mentors

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 05:23:25PM +0100, Félix Sipma wrote:
> On 2016-11-24 11:21+0800, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
> > can i ask you why are you doing source-only uploads?
> >
> > i did a lot of binary+source uploads in the last days without an issue (after removing
> > .buildinfo  from .changes)
>
> Sure!
>
> - First I was told to remove the .buildinfo from the binary .changes and sign
>   it again, which did not work.
i did this 3 or 4 times last week

- delete all resulting files from previous builds but the orig.tar.gz,
  the result directory should only have the orig.tar.gz file before you
  start to build
- sbuid/pbuilder/gbp to create a binary+source package
- edit the .changes file to remove the .builinfo line
- sign the .changes, debsign mypackage_1.8beta5+ds1-2_amd64.changes
- upload to mentors, dput mentors mypackage_1.8beta5+ds1-2_amd64.changes
  if you want to upload again you have to wait until the crojob delete the files
  before upload connect to ftp://mentors.debian.net and check your files
  are not there
- wait until the other cronjob accepts the package and sends you an
  email letting you know it worked :)
- profit! :)

i *think* you signed the .changes, edited and signed again.

if you follow above's steps and keeps failing (remember to wait for
the cronjobs...) paste the output of every command here and i'll help
you.

but it shouldn't, as i said i did it like 3 times last week

> - Then I was told to do a source only upload, which did not work either.
> - Then I was told to go to #debian-mentors to find what was going on, which did
>   work: there appeared to be a (still present and not identified) bug in
>   debexpo.
yeah, debexpo doesn't like .buildinfo files (maybe other bugs i'm not
aware)

good luck!

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: https://keybase.io/gfa