Re: can't upload to mentors

On 2016-11-24 11:21+0800, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
> can i ask you why are you doing source-only uploads?
>
> i did a lot of binary+source uploads in the last days without an issue (after removing
> .buildinfo  from .changes)

Sure!

- First I was told to remove the .buildinfo from the binary .changes and sign
  it again, which did not work.
- Then I was told to do a source only upload, which did not work either.
- Then I was told to go to #debian-mentors to find what was going on, which did
  work: there appeared to be a (still present and not identified) bug in
  debexpo.