Re: can't upload to mentors

Hello Félix,

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 04:54:20PM +0100, Félix Sipma wrote:
> I may have typed to fast "dput patat_0.4.0.0-1_amd64.changes" without
> mentioning mentors. Anyway, it seems like the package is uploaded ftp-master
> UploadQueue... Is it possible to verify if the package is there? Can I remove
> it from there and upload it to mentors, so that I can ask for a sponsor for
> this new version of the package?

I'm not sure what's going wrong when you try to upload to mentors, but
it sounds like you're confused about the relationship between ftp-master
and mentors.  They are completely separate.  The files you uploaded to
ftp-master will be silently ignored, so you can just forget about that.

--
Sean Whitton