remove a git repository

Hi,

I did a mess on gthumb repository and I tried to
fix it. What I want to do is a kind  of roll back
because I jumped one Debian revision.

Right now the 'Tag' section is ok and if you
click on 'Branch' links everything seems ok too.
But the process to fix the mess was not 100%
correct as can be seen on 'Age' section. I would
like to start again.

Before start the fix process I did a backup. :)
BACKUP_gthumb.git[0] and gthumb.git[1] but I can
not use it. I do not have the rights to re-write
the gthumb.git.

[0] - https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/BACKUP_gthumb.git
[1] - https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/gthumb.git

What do I do ? If I should leave the way it is now,
how to remove the backup ?

Regards,
Herbert