Re: HELP: python-3to2 is marked for autoremoval from testing

Not sure why is this on -mentors when -python exists, but oh well...

* Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it>, 2016-10-18, 21:14:
838974: python-3to2: FTBFS: AssertionError: 'print(*args)\n\n' != 'print *args\n\n'
Does anybody have any clue why that test is now failing?

I'd put my bets on:
https://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/1206c64de875

I'm also considering a Python bug here, because it seems a regression to me

Nope.

Have fun updating gen_printargs() or maybe map_printargs() in lib3to2/fixes/fix_print.py. I tried, but it only made my head hurt.

--
Jakub Wilk