HELP: python-3to2 is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi Python Developers/mentors,

(fixing the object of the email and forwarding to mentors)

sometime ago, I packaged python-3to2, which is a dependency of python-guess-language
(Python2 package).
The guess-language is a Python3 package, and runs 3to2 to provide a Python2 compatible
package (needed for w3af).

Now, w3af needs that Python2 package, and I don't want to make guess-language both 3 and 2 compatible,
because such change might be not trivial to do and I'm not a Python expert.

So I would like to fix once more python-3to2, who started to FTBFS in testsuite with Python3.5 (I guess)

https://bitbucket.org/amentajo/lib3to2/issues/50/testsuite-fails-with-new-python-35

>838974: python-3to2: FTBFS: AssertionError: 'print(*args)\n\n' != 'print *args\n\n'
Does anybody have any clue why that test is now failing? I'm also considering a Python bug here, because
it seems a regression to me

thanks for your help,

Gianfranco