Re: New #packaging IRC channel

humbert.olivier.1@free.fr writes:

> If I would have been flicked on an common-ground #packaging channel
> which *obviously* will not have the same level of competences that
> #mentors have

What basis do you have for that claim?

There are many people already on IRC who have demonstrated a sustained
willingness to help with not-for-Debian packaging work. The ‘#packaging’
channel is a forum where that is welcome.

So that seems to be solid evidence that a lot of people are already
available to join ‘#packaging’ with the expertise you describe. Indeed,
the demonstrated willingness of many such people is, I think, one reason
the channel was created.

--
 \           “We have met the enemy and he is us.” —Walt Kelly, _Pogo_ |
  `\                                                        1971-04-22 |