Re: How do you delete a sbuild an sbuild chroot and start over?

Hi,

Quoting Andrey Rahmatullin (2016-08-05 09:49:11)
> On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 02:42:27AM -0500, Paul Elliott wrote:
> > Before I was getting a different error complaining
> > that debfoster does not exist under "testing". BTW why does debfoster fail
> > to exist under testing?
> Because it was removed from testing and the new version hasn't entered
> testing yet.

note, that version 0.70.0 of sbuild in unstable (also didn't migrate to testing
yet) doesn't add debfoster to the chroot by default anymore.

So your problem shouldn't exist anymore with the most recent sbuild release.

Thanks!

cheers, josch