Re: How do you delete a sbuild an sbuild chroot and start over?

Ok, I deleted my old sbuild chroot for debian testing.

I then created two sbuild chroot according to the wiki instructions.

For testing, and for unstable.

I have then tried to build 2 different packages, on the different chroots.

I always get the following error:
Setup apt archive
-----------------

Merged Build-Depends: build-essential, fakeroot
Filtered Build-Depends: build-essential, fakeroot
dpkg-deb: building package 'sbuild-build-depends-core-dummy' in '/<<BUILDDIR>>/resolver-mAdLP4/apt_archive/sbuild-build-depends-core-dummy.deb'.
dpkg-deb: error: failed to make temporary file (control member): No such file or directory
Dummy package creation failed
E: Setting up apt archive failed
| Cleanup

I am not sure if this error is because of the way I deleted the old chroot. Before I was getting a different error complaining
that debfoster does not exist under "testing". BTW why does debfoster fail to exist under testing?

Any ideas what the problem is with the above error? As far as I can figure out sbuild-build-depends-core-dummy does not even exist.

Thank You
--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               3300 Plaza Drive, apt 1