Re: dpkg-checkbuilddeps and apt-get at odds over libacl1-dev

On 07/03/2016 08:38 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Christian Seiler wrote:
>> I would highly recommend you doing an apt-get dist-upgrade again
>
> So let's see how a successful end of dist-upgrade looks like:
> [...]
> No fireworks on success ?

Looks good. To be sure, you can run apt-get dist-upgrade again,
and if it says it doesn't want to do anything any more, then
you should be all set. Note that if you run anything on testing
or sid, I really recommend upgrading frequently.

Regards,
Christian