Re: dpkg-checkbuilddeps and apt-get at odds over libacl1-dev

Hi,

Christian Seiler wrote:
> I would highly recommend you doing an apt-get dist-upgrade again

So let's see how a successful end of dist-upgrade looks like:

  # apt-get dist-upgrade
  544 upgraded, 44 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
  Need to get 0 B/622 MB of archives.
  After this operation, 216 MB of additional disk space will be used.
  dpkg: libwebkitgtk-3.0-common: dependency problems, but removing anyway as you requested:
   libwebkitgtk-3.0-0:amd64 depends on libwebkitgtk-3.0-common (>= 2.4.9).
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/etc/iceweasel/searchplugins/common': Directory not empty
  Processing triggers for dbus (1.10.8-1) ...
  #

No fireworks on success ?
I reboot the VM and build the libisofs packages ... All looks well.

> Btw. why qemu-system? A chroot (see e.g. pbuilder or sbuild)
> is perfectly fine for building packages

A year ago, it seemed to be the easiest way to get to a Sid environment.
The high degree of insulation towards my workstation system increases
my courage as sysadmin.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas