Re: Next autoconf problem for today libdisorder

On 06/27/2016 10:49 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>  - if you use autoconf/automake, you don't need to use d-moveshlibs
>>    for multiarch, dh_auto_configure / dh_auto_build / dh_auto_install
>>    will do all the heavy lifting for you (just create proper .install
>>    files for the packages, and use /usr/lib/*/filename to select the
>>    proper file names) That's a matter of taste, of course.
>
> I agree that its not necessary to copy files around.  However, I like
> d-shlibs to ensure that debian/control is properly designed.

It does appear to not fully support all architectures though, if
you look at the buildd results:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libdisorder

It would be great if you could report that as a bug against
d-shlibs, assuming nobody else has done so yet. (Maybe wait
until all other platforms are either built or failed, to have
a complete list.)

Regards,
Christian