Re: a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Hi, alternative proposal

>Now I understand my todo-list, briefly:
>- package libraries first: libcork/ipset
>- create debian/watch and ds repack
>- RFS shadowsocks-libev
>- apply for collab-maint access

- open ITP bugs for all the libraries (search for wnpp and ITP on google)

- package libcork/ipset/shadowsocks-libev all at the same time
- RFS for all of the three packages and make them blocked by each other
e.g. block shadowsocks-libev RFS bug by the other two.
- show your git skills in the meanwhile, and ask for collab-maint access

(BTW it isn't requested to have the repo in collab-maint by the current policy)

Gianfranco