Re: Seeking guidance re assisting with existing Debian package

Hi, MIA team is aware now.
If you want to contribute, just send your package (source.changes) to mentors.debian.net
and open an RFS bug to have an NMU in debian (the accept mail has a link for the RFS template).

fix the RC bug, and the other bugs (optioally update to the new release), and look for a sponsor.

A package that had two only uploads, an RC unanswered since one year, it really needs some care
(or removal from unstable).

thanks in advance for any work you will do!

Gianfranco