Re: Is there a "deb bisect" to figure out when exactly a build broke?

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Danny Edel wrote:

> Is there any automated tool for the [bisect] process?

I know of nothing general, but I bet you could abuse `git bisect` for
this. Create an empty repo with one file containing the date of the
snapshot archive with a working build and then generate commits for
each date you want to test. Then run git bisect with a script that
sets up the chroot and does the build.

--
bye,
pabs