Is there a "deb bisect" to figure out when exactly a build broke?

Hi Mentors,

I am maintaining the dspdfviewer package in Debian and it now fails to
build (testsuite fails) on big-endian arches on sid, bug #816081.  The
same source compiles against an older release (jessie) just fine, so I
think this is a regression in some™ package in the dependency chain.

In order to figure out which package to file a bug against, I'll
obviously have to try building against sid from various points in time,
using snapshots.debian.org.

So my question is:

Is there any automated tool for the process?  Ideally, I would pass it
my .dsc, seed it with "It worked at date xyz, it does not work now" and
leave it running for a few days, similar to how a "git bisect" works,
and it would output the information
* Last good sid snapshot $gooddate
* First bad sid snapshot $baddate
* Bonus points: Diff of the depchain between $gooddate and $baddate

If there is no such tool available, I'd start my debugging session by
writing one up, but I'd obviously like to avoid duplicate work (Just
because I havn't found one doesn't mean there is none)

Thank you all,

- Danny