Re: Including "orig.tar.gz" for upload with gbp/git-buildpackage

Hi,

gbp buildpackage -S -sa works for me.

Mentors strips binaries, so I don't understand why to call it with pbuilder :)

alternatively also
dpkg-buildpackage -S -sa works.

And in case you want to do a backport, where you have to include the orig tarball, but pbuilder strips
it (yes, it happens)

"changestool package_version~bpo8+1_amd64.changes includeallsources"

this is how I force the reinclusion of the source tarball.

cheers,

Gianfranco