Bug#811264: RFS: rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar/0.16.3-1
control: owner -1 !
control: tags -1 moreinfo
- -- fossfreedom <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:20:43 +0000
+ -- David Mohammed <email@example.com> Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:20:43 +0000
you changed the first changelog entry, not a big problem, but you might want to change it
- lintian is complaining about NMU, probably because you have to update also the maintainer field
- the changelog needs a little update.
fixes that are part of upstream new release should be carried inside that entry.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #811263)
- include upstream changelog
- drag and drop of column headers (issue 67)
- slider greyed out on start (issue 69)
- Translations displayed correctly (issue 64)
--> * Packaging changes (byte-compilation, dependencies)
this is so generic.
you might change with "add python3-gi build dependency, needed for foo
add some version constraints, needed for foo/bar
+ dh-python (>= 1.20130903),
this change makes me think you didn't start from the unstable version on your packaging changes.
the version of dependencies are already satisfied in old-old-stable, so you can just remove them.
the add of python3-gi has a rationale?
(I'm fine with new dependencies, as long as they are needded and not a leftover of a bad packaging change)
-Copyright: 2015 fossfreedom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+Copyright: 2015 David Mohammed <email@example.com>
maybe you might want to change in
Copyright: 2015-2016 David Mohammed <firstname.lastname@example.org>
about the postrm/prerm scripts, I'm not sure they are worth the effort.
"python3 -m compileall /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/alternative-toolbar/ > /dev/null 2>&1"
you compile the python stuff in the postrm script?
so when a user removes the package the files are compiled?
maybe it was postinstall? :)
in fact adeguate still complains
let me know when you have addressed the above.