Bug#809623: RFS: telegram-purple/1.2.4-1 [ITP]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "telegram-purple"
* Package name : telegram-purple
Version : 1.2.4-2
Upstream Author : Matthias Jentsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/majn/telegram-purple
* License : GPL2+
Programming Lang: C
Section : net
It builds those binary packages:
telegram-purple - Purple plugin to support Telegram
telegram-purple-dbg - Debug symbols, auto-generated by dpkg-buildpackage
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
- d/changelog collapsed
- d/control fixes git url, explains name
- d/rules cleaned up
- d/README.source created with extensive documentation of packaging
procedure and ~choices
- checked with "check-all-the-things" that there are no critical
bugs. All other things will be handled eventually in the next upstream
- d/upstream/metadata added
I'm confused as to how to put a comment into the d/control file.
- A "raw" comment (line prefixed by the '#' character) is not
machine-readable and will be ignored. Furthermore, it is deprecated by
some tool (forgot which one).
- The Policy explicitly allows "X[BCS]*-Comment" fields:
However, 'cme check dpkg' doesn't recognize this as valid.
Not sure what to do, I'm going with X-Comment and #810023