Re: Introduce wrapper package of linuxbrew into Debian

Hi Gianfranco Costamagna,

On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 13:07 +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> BTW the git urls are wrong:
>
> examples of good git urls:
>
> Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/package-xx.git
> Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/package-xx.git

Fixed this in control :-)

> again, forwarding patches from GPL-* to BSD-* is not allowed.
> So another folk won't be able to forward a patch you made in Debian to
> upstream.
>
> Think about that possibility, maybe it isn't important/real for you, but
> I want to make you aware of that

So keep the same license as upstream indeed avoids many trouble...
I've changed debian license to BSD-2-Clause, which is the same as upstream.

The revised package was uploaded to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/linuxbrew-wrapper
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/linuxbrew-wrapper/linuxbrew-wrapper_20150804-1.dsc

Changes since last upload:
 * dch -r unstable
 * bump debian copyright to bsd-2-clause
 * update manpage

Thanks.
--
 .''`.                                               Lumin
: :' :