Re: Questions before my first upload attempt

Hi,

gregor herrmann wrote:
> You're uploading to ftp.upload.debian.org and not to mentors.d.n.

Duh (once again). This explains a lot.
Meanwhile i bothered it with a libisofs upload attempt, too.
Need to make me an upload script.

I began to write quite a desparate answer to Gianfranco
and to think about a version bump.

But now it accepts my upload without -f

  $ dput mentors libburn_1.4.0-1.1_source.changes
  Uploading to mentors (via ftp to mentors.debian.net):

... patiently waiting for mail now ... oh joy !
Upload shows effect on package/libburn:
All green, except "The uploader is not in the package's
"Maintainer" or "Uploaders" fields".

I'm back on tracks, as it seems.

Will upload the other two packages, contact my sponsor
candidates, and ask them whether i shall file an RFS,
additionally.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas