Re: Questions before my first upload attempt

Hi Thomas,

If you dput $something, you need to wait until $something is processed,
any later upload will fail because you can't overwrite the files
in ftp unprocessed queue.

So wait for the upload, get the email confirmation, and then dput again.

According to the log you posted, seems that dput worked :)
and also the other tool you used ;)

>Shall i try to create a "Debian archive .commands file" for dcut(1) ?

not sure if dcut works on mentors, but I guess not

(I do not remember honestly).

When I had partial uploads on ftp queue what I did was: retry the upload

this forced dput to upload all the files on mentors.d.o (even if some of them was
broken), then after the .changes file was uploaded the $program was checked and removed
from the queue.

Then I reuploaded all again.

cheers,

G.