Re: Questions before my first upload attempt

Hi,

i was able to fix debuild -b with compat 9 by changing the
content of  debian/libburn4.install  from
  debian/tmp/usr/lib/libburn.so.4* usr/lib
  debian/tmp/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libburn.so.4* usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Next i wanted to ask: Is this remedy a valid solution ?

But now i see that Niels Thykier wrote:
> If your package is simple, you can use:
>  usr/lib/*/<file>
> instead of
>  usr/lib/<file>

Duh.
Of course there's not only amd64 in the world.
(At least i did find the right files on my own.)

So this in libburn4.install:

  debian/tmp/usr/lib/*/libburn.so.4*

and in libburn-dev.install:

  debian/tmp/usr/include/libburn/libburn.h
  debian/tmp/usr/lib/*/libburn*.a
  debian/tmp/usr/lib/*/libburn.so
  debian/tmp/usr/lib/*/pkgconfig/libburn-1.pc

Works fine on amd64.

Remaining questions:

- Shall i dput -f now ?

- What to do about the complaint:
    "The uploader is not in the package's "Maintainer" or "Uploaders" fields"
  Add myself to "Uploaders" ? Am i entitled ?

New question:

I would like to add an argument "buildstamped" to the "make"
run of libisoburn.

Where to read about how to achieve this ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas