Re: Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hello,

The package fail to build from source:

dpkg-buildpackage: source package opensips
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 2.1.1-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Razvan Crainea <razvan@opensips.org>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
 dpkg-source --before-build opensips-2.1.1
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
debian/rules:177: *** missing separator (did you mean TAB instead of 8
spaces?).  Stop.
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules clean gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package