Re: Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hi, Gianfranco!

I uploaded the latest version and it seems there are no other warnings.
I changed the format of the archive to be non-native updated some of the files and everything seems ok now.

@Julian: thanks for checking this too. I am aware there were some issues regarding the licencing, but these should have been solved now, since the TLS module (the code that was using openssl) is now in a completely new module. I added explicit licences for its code.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com