Re: Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hi, Gianfranco!

I fixed all the other warnings, but still have 3 that I don't really know how to handle:

W debian-watch-file-in-native-package
* You asked me to add a watch file, but I created a native package. Should I remove the file?

W native-package-with-dash-version
* I can't change the package's name, because I will get a different error (latest-debian-changelog-entry-changed-to-native)

P debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature
* is this mandatory or can be ommitted?

Thanks!
Răzvan Crainea