Re: porter machine: ssh connection: SSH pub keys

On 19-08-15 13:38, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello Forum:
>
> I recently got the right to access to some Debian porter machines.
> Now I want to connect to them via SSH. I guess that some SSH key
> must be deposited somewhere: any idea ?

You can change your SSH key via the LDAP mail gateway:

"
 Part of the replicated dataset is a virtual .ssh/authorized_keys file
 for each user. The change address is the simplest way to set the RSA
 key(s) you intend to use. Simply place a key on a line by itself, the
 full SSH key format specification is supported, see sshd(8). Probably
 the most common way to use this function will be

  cat .ssh/id_rsa.pub | gpg --clearsign | mail changes@db.debian.org

 which will set the authentication key to the identity you are using.
 Multiple keys per user are supported, but they must all be sent at
 once. Keys can be exported to a subset of machines by prepending
 allowed_hosts=$fqdn,$fqdn2 to the specific key. The allowed machines
 must only be separated by a comma. Example:

  allowed_hosts=ravel.debian.org,gluck.debian.org ssh-rsa
AAAAB3Nz..mOX/JQ== user@machine
 ssh-rsa AAAAB3Nz..uD0khQ== user@machine
"

https://db.debian.org/doc-mail.html