Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hello all!

My name is Razvan Crainea[1] and I am one of the Core developers of the OpenSIPS project, a Voice-over-IP SIP server. We would like our project to be added to the official Debian repository and we need a mentor to help us achieve this. We already have some DEB packages for OpenSIPS that are public here[2]. Is there anybody willing to mentor our project and help us push the OpenSIPS DEBs in the official repository?

[1] https://github.com/razvancrainea
[2] http://apt.opensips.org/

Thanks,

--