How to track header dependencies amongst -dev packages?

Hi,

I'm packaging software which consists of multiple libraries.  I put
those libraries into various lib* binary packages with corresponding
lib*-dev packages.  Some header files contained in the lib*-dev packages
include others in other lib*-dev packages, thus package dependencies
must be declared between them.  Is there any tool to help me with this,
or should I create my own?  I imagine something like ${misc:Depends}...
--
Thanks,
Feri.