RFS: Looking for a mentor for my dspdfviewer package

Dear Debian mentors,

I have created a debian package for my project dspdfviewer, a
dual-screen pdf viewer specifically made for LaTeX-Beamer presentations.
I have been programming and maintaining this since winter 2012/2013, and
I believe it is stable and mature enough now to be included in Debian.

I have filed an Intent To Package (Debian Bug #794319) and in the
meantime I have tried my best to create a proper debian package.

It is available for download at [my server] and now compiles cleanly and
without lintian warnings on sid (I have tested amd64 and i386 in
sbuild'ers, but I don't have access to other architectures)

I can also try to upload the package into the mentors service, if that
is preferred.

----

This is my first attempt at an official Debian package, so I expect I
will have done quite a bit wrong, so please point me to mistakes and I
will do my best to remedy them.

>From https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#Sponsored_Packages

> Name of the package

dspdfviewer

> The licence the package is provided under

GPL version 2 or, at your option, any later version

> Short and long descriptions of the package

dspdfviewer - Dual-Screen PDF Viewer for latex-beamer presentations

(the following long description is the one I use inside the package)

 This is a specialized PDF Viewing application custom-made for
 the LaTeX class beamer, specifically the
 "show notes on second screen=right" option.
 .
 To make use of this program, you will need a document created
 by latex-beamer, and you will need two monitors connected to
 your computer.
 They do not need to have the same resolution, not even the same
 aspect ratio.
 .
 This program will split your PDF page in half, and display the
 left half (intended for the audience) on one monitor (think:
 a notebook's VGA output connected to your university's projector)
 and it will display the right half (intended for you) on the
 second screen.
 Also, on the second screen, you get page thumbnails and status
 information, like the time since you started the presentation
 and a "wall clock".

> Where the package can be obtained from

Download from [my server] or if that is better I will also post it to
debian mentors server.

[my server]:
http://danny-edel.de/deb/pool/main/d/dspdfviewer/dspdfviewer_1.13-2.dsc

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

---

Danny Edel

mail@danny-edel.de
debian@danny-edel.de