Re: Dropping debian/ directory vs Continuous Integration / daily-debs

On 31/07/15 23:16, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Hi Danny!
>
> * Danny Edel <debian@danny-edel.de>, 2015-07-31, 22:51:
>> I wanted to ask for an inclusion in debian, but the policy says that
>> even if I'm upstream myself, I'm not supposed to have a debian/
>> directory at all.
>
> There is no such policy.
>
> debian/ in .orig.tar might be slightly annoying for the Debian
> maintainer, but that's it.

Hello Jakub,

thank you for the clarification! I must have read this wrong. I will
work through the documentation again and (hopefully) end up with a
policy-compilant package with which I can ask for sponsorship.

Thanks again!

--

Danny