RFS: self-serve photo booth software

Dear comrades,

https://github.com/adamwight/booths

I've written a photo booth application based on OpenCV, which uses motion
detection to trigger a 4-up sequence of snapshots.  The UI is pretty nice,
and doesn't require any input devices aside from the camera.  The code and
configuration are robust, and simple to extend if desired.

A couple people have contacted me about running the software, but compiling
an OpenCV app is not for the faint of heart, so I recently produced a few
.deb packages for various platforms:

https://github.com/adamwight/booths/releases

I'd like help refining this package, to reach a wider audience.  It seems
to be the simplest entry in this niche.

Open issues:
* I'm leaning towards GPL-v3.0, any reason to reconsider this?
* Need to finish i18n of the interface text.
* Sound effects are pulled in by the makefile, and belong to http://www.trekcore.com/audio/ -- I don't know if this is fair use or not.
* Debian metadata and documentation are crude, please suggest improvements.

Thank you in advance!
Adam