Re: Qemubuilder for arm64?

Thanks guys for the pointer to qemu-debootstrap.

I've experimented some on that and came out the wrapper works pretty
well also with Sbuild, as easy as:

# sbuild-createchroot --arch=arm64 --debootstrap=qemu-debootstrap
--make-sbuild-tarball=/var/lib/sbuild/sid-arm64.tar.gz sid `mktemp -d`
http://http.debian.net/debian

BTW that also seems to work with arch armhf against Raspbian ...

Greetings,
Daniel Stender

--
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian%40danielstender.com