odd Vcs-Git pointer in control file, package fortune-zh

Hi,

I'm a very newbie trying to adopt a package, according to the Debian new
maintainer's guide.
My target package is now "fortune-zh", as it seems to be very simple to
work with (to fix chinese character typo that I noticed).

In the 1.10 version (jessie, unstable) of fortune-zh, I found this line
in control:
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/chinese/fortune-zh.git

So I cloned that Git repo, and then found the latest version in that git
repo is 1.9 ..........

Then I looked up for bugs filed for fortune-zh, then found #518054 and
#629014. I didn't found any hint revealing where the newest repo lies.

I wonder if that 1.10 commit was out of nothing?
I have no idea where to clone that newest repo (containing 1.10) so I
can continue my ITA.

This is the 1.10's changelog part:
          1 fortune-zh (1.10) unstable; urgency=low
          2
          3   * QA upload.
          4   * Really set Architecture field to 'all'. (Closes:
        #518054)
          5   * Build package in binary-indep.
          6   * Add missing targets build-{arch,indep}.
          7   * Maintainer field set to QA Group.
          8   * Drop Uploaders field.
          9   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5.
         10   * Set debhelper compatibility level to 9.
         11
         12  -- Emanuele Rocca <ema@debian.org>  Mon, 20 Jan 2014
        23:14:42 +0100

Thanks :)