Re: Useless call to ldconfig and shared libraries issue

El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 17:02:02, Corentin Desfarges va
escriure:
> > in the packages that I have, I pass these options to cmake:
> >
> > override_dh_auto_configure:
> >         dh_auto_configure --                                            \
> >         -DLIB_INSTALL_DIR:STRING="lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)"            \
> >         -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON \

> > Leopold
>
> I've found this CMake line in the page given by pabs [1] :
>   SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH TRUE)
>
> I run the build, but it takes a lot of time. To save time, I've run a second
> build replacing this line from d/rules :
>   DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -Wl,--no-as-needed -Wl,-rpath=/usr/lib/fw4spl
> by this line:
>   DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -Wl,--as-needed
>
> Is someone can tell me if it's okay for you ?

Corentin,

I'm trying to build the package. CMake fails. Needs to be called twice. This
is not good. Please, try to patch cmakelist.txt to solve it.

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia