Re: guitarix package in debian

Am 19.12.2015 um 18:30 schrieb Víctor Cuadrado Juan:
On 18/12/15 20:52, Ross Gammon wrote:
If Roland is indeed MIA, then I would love to see guitarix moved into
the Debian Multimedia Team where it could benefit from more people to
take care of it (including me).

I share the same opinion (I'm part of the Multimedia Team too :).

Yes, if Roland wouldn't maintain guitarix for debian any more, I would love to work with the Debian Multimedia Team.