Re: general question about quilt patch handling

+++ Werner Detter [2015-12-01 13:01 +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> > Have you got any reason not to simply refresh your patches?
> > Something like: quilt pop -a; while quilt push; do quilt refresh; done
>
> well, there is no reason. I'm asking because this is the first time
> I have this topic. Sure, refreshing all patches would be probably the
> best - but do I have to mention that in the changelog?

If the changelog says 'removing/updating foo support because blah no
longer available' then there is no need to say 'and I refreshed all my
patches' too - that's just as anspect of makig it work nicely.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/