Re: Package upload successful but not processed

* Andreas Moog <andreas.moog@warperbbs.de>, 2015-10-25, 17:28:
I am a Debian Maintainer and wanted to upload a new release of a package I have upload rights to. The upload seemed successful:

"nzbget_16.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to localhost"

but I didn't receive a second message that the upload was accepted, nor that it was declined. Then I noticed that my gpg key was expired, so I changed the expiry date and sent the key to keyring.debian.org. I then tried 2 more times to upload the package, but same result (no accept or decline mail).

AFAICS the active Debian keyring has still the old expiration date on your key.

"Updated keys sent via HKP will be folded into the active Debian keyring at least once a month." (from http://keyring.debian.org/)

So I'm afraid you'll have to wait; and possibly ask for sponsorship in the mean time.

--
Jakub Wilk