Re: Package upload successful but not processed

On 25/10/15 17:28, Andreas Moog wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am a Debian Maintainer and wanted to upload a new release of a package I
> have upload rights to. The upload seemed successful:
>
> "nzbget_16.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to localhost"
>
> but I didn't receive a second message that the upload was accepted, nor that
> it was declined. Then I noticed that my gpg key was expired, so I changed the
> expiry date and sent the key to keyring.debian.org. I then tried 2 more times
> to upload the package, but same result (no accept or decline mail).
>
> It's totally possible that I made a mistake with the uploads, but I need help
> to find out what I did wrong.
>
> Thanks for your support!

Hi Andreas,
this happened to me as well. When your key is expired you don't get
*anything* back, it's just like that. Moreover it takes some time for
your key to be included in the keyring: the new keyring is uploaded
once every one/two months [1].

You'll have to wait or find a sponsor for the package...

Cheers,
Tomasz

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-keyring.html