Re: How to determine when being packaged under Debian?

Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> writes:

> OK, thanks. We are working with László Böszörményi. He's been very
> helpful.

> But if László ever leaves Debian or stops Crypto++, then I loose my
> contact and the path to ensure things are handled correctly.

Yeah, this is why I'd put a check into the Debian packaging to be sure
that the software was built this way and abort the build during the check
phase if it wasn't, with a big comment explaining the situation.  Then
hopefully anyone else who picks up the package, if that happens, would be
aware.