uscan warning: pgpsigurlmangle option exists, but the upstream keyring does not exist

[CC me please]

Hi all,

I am starring at my d/watch file and cannot understand what I did wrong. I've copy/paste debian/watch from ilmbase into openexr, while it works for ilmbase it is failing with openexr:

$ uscan --verbose
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
   opts=pgpsigurlmangle=s/$/.sig/ http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz
uscan warning: pgpsigurlmangle option exists, but the upstream keyring does not exist
  in debian/watch, skipping:
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz
-- Scan finished

Everything seems -however- ok to me:

$ wget http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz
$ wget http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz.sig
$ gpg --verify openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz.sig
gpg: assuming signed data in `openexr-2.2.0.tar.gz'
gpg: Signature made Sun 10 Aug 2014 07:12:01 AM CEST using RSA key ID AC103A8D
gpg: Good signature from "Ed Hanway (OpenEXR Admin) <ehanway@ilm.com>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: D31B EF17 F9EA A92A F3C0  FD59 CE76 547B AC10 3A8D

Source code is at:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-phototools/openexr.git

Thanks for comments