Making Debian package with multiple opensource package

Hi Mentors,

I am trying to create a .deb that has dependency on multiple
opensource packages.

These packages come from different sources . Few are available through
apt-get, but few are on git clone or mirrored on personal websites.
They have variety of compression mechanism such as .gzip, .bz2 etc.
and individual make files.

I wonder how do I pull the sources and/or binary to create .deb out of
multiple opensources ? this .deb need to be installable on architecture types
i386, amd64 etc.

I would highly appreciate any pointers. Please respond.

Best Regards,
Deeps