Re: Upload new version of a package waiting in NEW

Hi,

> I have a package waiting in NEW and I have a new version ready for
> upload because either:
>  1- I have found an issue in the version in NEW that I want to fix

Depending on the issue, you could want to upload a fixed version, or
ask to remove the old one. Rejecting the old package is a nice idea if
you realized some portions of code should not be shipped, so
snapshot.d.o will not be aware of the old package.

>  2- There is a new upstream version that I want to package

Feel free to upload the new upstream version like a normal upload, FTP
Team will review that package and the first version will be accepted /
rejected immediately afterwards. In this case, there's no need to play
with -v option to include the changelog entry of the first upload.

Hope this helps :-)

--
Cheers,
Luca