Re: Upload new version of a package waiting in NEW

Hi,

I'm sure I have seen the answer to this newbie question years ago, but
google doesn't seem to be my friend anymore:

I have a package waiting in NEW and I have a new version ready for
upload because either:
 1- I have found an issue in the version in NEW that I want to fix
   or
 2- There is a new upstream version that I want to package
   (or both).

What is the most efficient procedure?
 a) wait until the package was accepted or rejected;
 b) ask FTPmasters to reject the package and reupload with same version;
 c) upload immediately.
    In this case, should I:
    i)   use a new version?
    ii)  make a source-full upload (-sa)?
    iii) use -v option to put info about all skipped versions in
        .changes?

Kind regards, Thibaut.