Re: pdebuild cowbuilder doesn't resolve build-deps

Hi Vincent

On 28/4/2015 23:09, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> I don't have the source package in front of me so I can't say for
> sure, but my first (and only) guess for why this would happen is if
> the package's clean target has additional dependencies (which don't
> actually need to be declared in build-depends) that you don't have
> installed; hence the first command succeeds, but the latter fails. If
> you want to call pdebuild from within the source dir in this case,
> use the --use-pdebuild-internal flag.

I tried that but I encountered another issue, but only using that flag,
which occurred with each source package I tested. Simply at certain
point the process is unable to change directory to the current one
complaining it doesn't exist while instead it does (see output [1] row
94). I rechecked the manuals but I didn't find any specific
recommendation for this case.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Francesco