Re: Help with Java package needed

On 27.04.2015 12:42, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> So for whatever reason zeus-jscl is not found. :-(
>
> Any further hint?

Hi Andreas,

I think that's because the manifest file of mauve still references the
embedded upstream jar in the ext directory. Since you use javahelper,
you can create a mauve.manifest or mauve.classpath file and override
this behaviour by pointing to /usr/share/java/zeus-jscl.jar. That should
do the trick. You can also use your preferred text editor and open
/usr/share/java/Mauve.jar and modify the MANIFEST file by hand to test
if it works.

Please note that my patch was incomplete. Although it makes the package
compile, there are some pieces missing. If the console doesn't work it's
because of that.

Regards,

Markus