Re: Fixing the warning of Depends field unknown substitution variable ${perl:Depends}

Thanks a lot Russ.

I found my problem happens to be more than that, I.e., I should deal with
"empty-binary-package" first. Once I got it properly build I see perl
shows up on the Depends line.

 Depends: perl, dnsmasq, curl

Sorry about the noise.
Thanks again.