Re: [Fwd: Re: ITP? Sponsors of eudev, consolekit2, uselessd?]

>> I'm currently looking into packaging eudev, consolekit2, uselessd for
>> Debian. If doing so, is anybody interested in sponsoring uploads of
>> these packages? It would be great to know, before digging into the
>> details. If you wish, please reply to me privately.

I am not a Debian member, and so I cannot sponsor any packages.

However, from my own experience I have noticed that getting things
sponsored is quite an undertaking. It is possible, but it takes
perseverance and time.

You should take into account that Debian sponsors refrain from
uploading packages that do not conform to Debian's high quality
standards. This is a good thing, because otherwise someelse's rough
package might cause havoc on your Debian system.

A good primer is: https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging

Good luck!