Re: about bug self-reporting

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014, bilibop project wrote:
> I'm probably off-topic, but I fail to find the proper debian list for this issue:

-mentors or -devel are fine.

> I've found two bugs in packages I maintain: an important bug in an optional
> package, and a RC bug in another package. Nobody has reported them. The
> Freeze Policy [1] says that the fixes for these bugs may be included in jessie.
> My question is: is it welcome to file a bug report against my own package ?

Yes.  But you should make it an exemplary bug report: concise, complete, and
as bias-free as possible :-)

In fact, when you come across a grave or critical issue in your package, you
should file a bug immediately (to warn others), and then proceed with the
fixing...

  Henrique Holschuh